[Freeswitch-users] .Net interface

Roger Castaldo roger.castaldo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 04:47:29 MSD 2011

Hi everyone this is just to let everyone know that I have developed a C#
based .Net socket library to allow a freeswitch server to be interfaced with
using the event socket and outbound socket.  The library is hosted on google
code, the link is http://code.google.com/p/freeswitch-socket-dotnet/
If anyone is interested in helping with the development please let me know.
Feel free to use it and expect updates to it as time permits, my goal is to
try and make the library somewhat idiot proof by implementing all available
calls that could be handled on the server side when controlling a phone
call.