[Freeswitch-users] Google Voice for Windows version of FS

yahoo2003 va_mclean at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 18:00:38 MSD 2011

Thanks for everyone's help, I have Gtalk working for FreeSwitch (the problem
was "gnutls" was not included correctly by specifying "HAVE_GNUTLS").

I and others experienced one problem, when making Gtalk outgoing calls and
hanging up before the other party answers, the phone will continue to ring
for couple of minutes.

Is this known issue? Are there solutions for it?

Thanks