[Freeswitch-users] Configuration Server

Roger Castaldo roger.castaldo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:14:06 MSD 2011

I may have to do that, on a different note this configuration server
actually runs independent of freeswitch and if I have my way might be able
to handle controlling multiple servers.  It does everything through some
basic file system operations as well as the in and outbound event sockets.
At one point I was looking into an equivalent for iptables in windows to be
able to handle setting it up in windows but that was put on the back burner
because I was able to build a minmal live CD using Slitaz as a base that
boots, runs freeswitch as well as the config server and uses somewhere
around 100MB for the OS and has the config server sitting between 20MB and
60MB so i decided windows can go to the wayside for now, unless someone
knows of a good firewall utility that can be used through .Net to setup and
control the windows firewall to a refinement level that I can get from
iptables?