[Freeswitch-users] WIKI and command printout explanation

Philippe Le Toquin philippe at ppmt.org
Tue Jul 12 22:37:53 MSD 2011

Hello,

I am trying to get more familiar wit FS cli and found the page that list the
commands and their usage.

What I am looking for is an explanation of their printout. Some of them are
easy to understand but other not so (not to me at least)

Is there a wiki page that explains

For example the simple status command give me that:

status
UP 0 years, 29 days, 17 hours, 38 minutes, 3 seconds, 716 milliseconds, 375
microseconds
512 session(s) since startup
0 session(s) 0/30
1000 session(s) max
min idle cpu 0.00/100.00

I had 512 session since startup.....fair enough but then it says "1000
session(s) max"

What does it means? that FS will stop working after 10000 sessions or that I
can't get more than 1000 in parallel?

Regards

/Philippe