[Freeswitch-users] Configuration Server

Roger Castaldo roger.castaldo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 17:22:03 MSD 2011

Thank you Michel for the offer of help but there seems to be a lack of
interest so I suppose I shall continue puttering away at it and see if some
developers get interested later on when I have a more viable stable release
that could peak more interest in it being open source.  I will, however,
possibly look at releasing my socket code as an open source library when
done which will allow C# apps to connect to freeswitch servers via the event
socket and control/monitor the servers through those connections.