[Freeswitch-users] Invalid ASR module [mod_unimrcp]

Christopher Rienzo cmrienzo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:15:25 MSD 2011

"unimrcp" is the engine to use.  Make sure your mrcp profile is set up
correctly.  The wiki has examples for various servers.

On Jul 11, 2011 5:09 PM, "Yungwei Chen" <yungwei at resolvity.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm testing the pizza demo shipped with freeswitch. I tested it with
pocketsphinx module, and that works.
Now I'm trying to do the same with a different ASR via unimrcp.

In ps_pizza.js, I replaced pocketsphinx in the following statement in
ps_pizza.js with mod_unimrcp and unimrcp respectively, none of which works.
What am I missing here? Thanks.
var asr = new SpeechDetect(session, "pocketsphinx");