[Freeswitch-users] Playing multiple files simultaneously

Jan Berger jan.berger at video24.no
Fri Jul 8 01:31:25 MSD 2011

Get on to the dev list and make suggestions - maybe make shorter mails :) -
my own experience is that if I post long mails no-one answers, but if I
spilt them up in smaller I get plenty with response.

/Jan

I feel cautious about poking my nose in to programming issues here. I've
been programming to one degree or another for 25 years, and even had it as
my main gig for several years, but all of my experience has either been
personal projects, or closed source commercial development for an employer.
I don't have my head around people and technical processes for contributing
to an open source project, so even tweaking a single line in a source file
seems to involve a lot of process in order to submit it. I know that the
group uses git for version control, but, if I make a tweak, do I submit it
to some sort of approval branch first? If their is a processes doc for the
group, I'd be glad to read it.

Thanks
Bryan