[Freeswitch-users] RTMP buffer size?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 01:10:43 MSD 2011

we have to come up with a way to have the server send pings to the
client and when the round trip is too large send another message to
the client to make it restart the audio layer by closing and
re-opening the port.
there is not much as far as options with this because they do not
expose much on the client side.

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 1:16 PM, peely <freeswitch at peely.com> wrote:
> Doing some more analysis, the noticable latency only seems to be on the
> receive side of the Flash control i.e. through the speakers of the PC using
> the Flash control. From the Flash control out to the PSTN the delay seems
> reasonably low.
>
> I can't compile the flash control from the source provided as I don't have
> Flex. The only thing noticable I can see if the incomingNetStream.bufferTime
> which seems to be 0.2 seconds in freeswitch.mxml.
>
> Is there any chance of having this configuable?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Neil.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/