[Freeswitch-users] NOTIFY event not sent to user

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Thu Jul 7 00:58:07 MSD 2011

I may have made some progress here, but I'm coming up on additional issues.

If I add a Call-ID header to the event that matches the subscription, it
works.  This is a bit of a pain.  Any way to make it send to all the
registrations for that user?

Also, in the resulting notify, I get this extra line:

Subscription-State:terminated;reason=timeout

Any way to disable that?  The phone comes back with "Bad Event", and I
wonder if that header has something to do with it.

Thanks!

-Tim