[Freeswitch-users] Playing multiple files simultaneously

broken dash brokendash at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:05:10 MSD 2011

I have been wanting these features and I found this...liquidsoap,
check out the transcoding section.  I was trying to play multiple
shoutcast audio streams and hopefully mux them together nicely, etc..
haven't gotten around to setting freeswitch to utilize it but I'm sure
it wouldn't be hard.

http://savonet.sourceforge.net/doc-1.0.0-beta2/cookbook.html

Cheers,
Brian