[Freeswitch-users] Fidelio

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Tue Jul 5 21:45:31 MSD 2011

Guys, be careful because I think this document as well as the protocol are
confidential. I had to sign an NDA with Fidelio to get my hands on it and
pay a fee for it as well. You might as well confirm it since you all seem to
be in the US where this type of information might be easier to get.

There are LOTS of companies selling their connectors to Fidelio...

One other point is that you need to have the certification with them to be
considered compatible, otherwise, no consultant will install the connector
on the fidelio side.

Regards,
João Mesquita