[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch/voip on EC2 or other cloud/virtual services

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 17:22:13 MSD 2011

Honest: if you are not very, very, very into knowledge about kernels,
how kernels keep timing, xen, FreeSWITCH, etc (but very into
knowledge) *don't* put a production system in the cloud.
Ask some consultant to do it for you (if you want to be in the cloud),
or rent a real hardware server from some good server provider.
-giovanni