[Freeswitch-users] Skeleton Configuration?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jul 5 05:29:14 MSD 2011

I think the best "skeleton" config is Brian West's soft-phone configuration.
It looks like we haven't migrated the download link over to git yet so I
will see if I can't track it down. In the meantime if anyone has a copy of
that config please post it here.

What's nice about it is that it's basically just one file with an option to
read in gateway configs from a subdirectory. It's only a few hundred lines
of XML and it shows what you can do with just a single config file.

-MC