[Freeswitch-users] MSVC 2010 Compile broken

Jan Berger jan.berger at video24.no
Sun Jul 3 13:58:32 MSD 2011

Hi,

I just downloaded the latest FreeSWITCH and I have not been able to compile
it with Visual Studio 2010 so far.

Firstly - opening FreeSWITCH.2010.sln gives an error - a missing project.
Ignoring that and switching off spandsp I still end up with compiler errors
in Sofia.

Opening and running FreeSWITCH.2010.express.sln or converting
FreeSWITCH.2008.sln gives the same result - Sofia is the first that don't
compile.

The actual error I get is that http_host_class is undefined and checking
with the original Sofia I notice that http_protos.h that should have
contained this is empty ???

I assume it's a build step that don't work or have dropped out - any ideas?

Jan