[Freeswitch-users] Persistence BLFs (or: Dear PBX please remember the BLF state)

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 23:04:14 MSK 2011

You are heading the wrong way down the ladder but its worth a try.
Grandstream is notorious for not following specs =D

I have engaged SNOM to again try to sync up for interop.  Stay tuned.
I would really prefer to have them working.

Meanwhile try firmware 7.1.35 on your snom as that was before things
started to break.

Also if you have polycom or linksys they have been known to work
better with blf.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Patrick Plattes
<patrick.plattes at niemann-frey.info> wrote:
> Hi :-)
>
> I think SNOM has a problem with the quality of the firmware. maybe
> they should glp it, so we can fix it ;-)
>
> Tomorrow I will test it with an Grandstream GPX-2000 maybe it works
> with this device. If it does I will also ask SNOM for a fix.
>
> Thanks,
>  Patrick

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/