[Freeswitch-users] Outbound faxes fail

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:15:47 MSK 2011

I got a fax tone if I called the number manually.

I've added <param name="enable-t38" value="true" /> to my fax.conf.xml. What
else do I need to do?

I'm doing this for outbound faxes:

1. Invoke an originate though eventsocket bgapi
2. The originate runs a mod_managed application
3. The managed application invokes session.execute with txfax(xxxxxx)