[Freeswitch-users] Hacker Attack?

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sun Jan 30 19:24:02 MSK 2011

Joao Leme wrote:
> Any ideas??? p.s. My computer is on DMZ (I know DMZ is not ideal but is
> the
> only way I got to be able to connect to the internal profile from out of
> the
> office etc).
This kind of flexibility exposes your equipment to crackers (not hackers)
out in the Internet world. Why not remove the equipment from DMZ and use VPN
to connect from office? This way, you will still be able to connect to the
internal profile in a more secure manner.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.