[Freeswitch-users] Virtualisation and freeswitch

Grygoriy Dobrovolskyy megahohol at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 03:36:11 MSK 2011

I've heard about proxmox, and even tested it a while ago. It's a good
solution.
The problem of Openvz is the maintenance mess. In clear you always need to
keep updated kernels, possible have compatibility issues and other stuff
when maintaining your virtual infrastructure up to date / migrating servers
back and forth. With a complete hypervisor this problems do not exist.