[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch mysql handling

deniro ayhkor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 23:41:26 MSK 2011

Hi

I think lua is the recomended/preferred for database connections and
programming with freeswitch

1-- how can I connect to an existing mysql database (externally created and
managed by php program -- contructed tables -rows- fields etc...)

2-- how can I create  new mysql database  with freeswitch?

3-- how to check if required  lua components are  really  installed/working
for mysql db in freeswitch?

4-- if lua isn't a choice, which is the next best to handle  mysql
databases (javascript, perl etc..)

5-- any comprehensive  freeswitch  mysql db handling doc, links etc...?
thx