[Freeswitch-users] cancel a non answered bridge

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Fri Jan 28 21:00:08 MSK 2011

the situation :

Aleg call external gateway
in dialplan I set on the fly the nibble_rate (nibble_account is already set)
and just after make a bridge to the gateway.
so nibblebill tries to ask DB if cahs is ok (so it takes a little time) but in the mean
time the bridge is created and Bleg is ringing.
nibblebill realize that cash is below the amount allowed and redirect to nofunds extension.

I'd like to avoid the Bleg ringing by kill the bridge (but not hanup Aleg) once the nofunds extension is reached.

Thanks