[Freeswitch-users] execute_on_answer=send_dtmf 1

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Fri Jan 28 06:04:11 MSK 2011

I have the following simple google_in dialplan
(conf/dialplan/public/094_gtalk_in.xml) meant to handle incoming calls for
my Google Voice DID by mod_dingaling, but it doesn't seem like it ever gets
executed. As such, I always have to manually press 1 to accept the incoming
call on my GV DID. If I answer the call after the 1st ring, then I hear no
GV call presentation announcer asking me to press 1 to accept the call (see
the
http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/mod-dingaling-answering-prematurely-tp5965311p5967533.html
remarks  by Anthony Menessale if you want to know why). By the time I
realize this, the incoming call has been intercepted by the GV voicemail and
pressing 1 will have no use. I am hoping anyone here who has managed to
configure his/her FS which automatically sends dtmf 1 as outlined in
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Google_Voice here  will be able to help me
out.
<extension name="google_in" continue="true">
  <condition field="caller_id_name" expression="^(Google Voice)$">
    <action application="log" data="Google Voice Call Incoming" />
    <action application="set" data="execute_on_answer=send_dtmf 1"/>
    <action application="transfer" data="1000 XML default"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.