[Freeswitch-users] Question about IVR Menu

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Jan 28 04:48:43 MSK 2011

Have the action be "menu-sub" and then create a sub menu whose greeting is
the company_directory.wav file. Then you can define a menu-exec-app with
digits="/^(10\d\d)$/" or whatever your extension numbers are and then have
param="transfer $1 XML features". Just be sure to modify features.xml to
have the correct regex in the please_hold extension!

-MC