[Freeswitch-users] supported say languages

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Jan 28 04:41:17 MSK 2011

That being said, we only have sound files in our repo for en and ru. If you
want fr then talk to our buddy Moc. He's got Canadian fr. I hear rumors that
there are also sound file sets for de and nl. We are working on getting some
es sounds.

If anyone has a sound set that they'd like to have us host let me know and
we'll see about getting your sound files up on files.freeswitch.org.

Thanks,
MC