[Freeswitch-users] conference with did example

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 20:56:46 MSK 2011

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_play_and_get_digits

On 27 January 2011 16:37, Miguel Miranda <miguel.mirandag at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great, a few questions:
>
> 1) ${domain} is the  conference's profile name right?

You can replace that with whatever the profile is named

> 2)what are the digits 4437000 ? the conference number?

Read the play_and_get_digits documentation on the wiki, that explains the
syntax:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_play_and_get_digits

Basically, they specify the number of digits, number of retries to allow and
the timeout waiting for the number to be entered.

3) the sound files should be any regular.wav file, even one that i can
> record using my laptop's mic, no special requeriments?
>
> thanks in advance

Almost any sound format supported by sndfile will probably work. WAV files
will use more space but less CPU (it's raw audio so FS won't need to
decompress it).