[Freeswitch-users] Choppy VM

Frank Park frank at telonium.com
Thu Jan 27 20:38:12 MSK 2011

Hey guys,

I've been trying to troubleshoot this, but haven't been able to figure it
out...
I am currently experiencing choppy voicemail recordings on my freeswitch.
The calls are coming in using SIP trunk and the call quality using the same
trunk has no problem, but when I listen back the vm, that can be a different
story.
This is running on a dedicate server and not only a virtual instance. I am
currently not using mod_shout, so this is being saved as a wav file.
I've monitored CPU and memory usage while this happens, and because they are
so low, I don't think resource exhaustion is a factor.

Any direction as to what I should try to troubleshoot what's wrong?
I appreciate any input.

Thank you,
Frank

--