[Freeswitch-users] Send email on successful fax sending.

rex.alex rajesh.npnr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 18:38:14 MSK 2011

Hello,

I am using api_hangup_hook and calling a lua function with
env:serialize(),env:getHeader("fax_success") to fetch the delivery status.
But I would like to use javascript since I am familiar with javascript odbc
to store the status in db, so what is the javascript equivalent to these
functions as I tried env.serialize(); and event.serialize(); nothing seems
to be working.

Please assist how to call these methods
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Javascript_Event#Methods

Thanks,