[Freeswitch-users] network scenario doubts

Michal Kopacki mkopacki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:25:00 MSK 2011

     Everything is set as you wrote and I'm able to login (using domain
name). Now I'm facing a media problem during outside call. I'm logged to
FS from ip phone (outside lan) and trying to dial 5000 (default ivr).
Call is connected but i'm not able to hear anything.

    There is iptable based firewall with opened udp ports 16384:32768,
but it seems nothing even hit those ports:

Chain INPUT (policy DROP 0 packets, 0 bytes)
  pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination
     0     0 ACCEPT     udp  --  eth0   any     anywhere
anywhere            udp dpts:connected:filenet-tms state NEW

   Any thoughts ?
--
Best regards,
Michal