[Freeswitch-users] Caller ID using Fifo

Marc de Corny marcdecorny at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 20:38:43 MSK 2011

I can see that a number of us are interested in this.
I have tried to set that outbound_name and fifo_outbound_name before send
ing the call the queue but they made no difference.

and when I do  fifo list, I cannot see any variables with that name
available to set. Am I not looking in the right place.

I'm looking into <action application="set" data="fifo_orbit_dialplan=XML"/>
as a potential way out, whereby as the call enters the FIFO I could record
the outbound_name requested and then if I can control the call on the way
out I can set it again. How does this command above allow me to send the
calls out a certain way and treat them. what are the options for that
fifo_orbit_dialplan

thanks
Marc