[Freeswitch-users] # in prefix

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:41:55 MSK 2011

David, the terminal generates the ring back when getting 183 without SDP ...

Sam, is this your only concern ? Just the false ring-back?

there are plenty of ways to fix this ... perhaps you can generate within
execute_on_ring application.
Also, you can parse the ring message (180 or 183) and look for DSP.

cheers,
T.