[Freeswitch-users] deflect

Sam u2nsam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:47:31 MSK 2011

Is it possible to pass Headers on refer message by any means, just like we
can pass headers on invite,
i have done <action application="set" data="sip_h_X-Code=${digits}"/> which
passed successfully on invite but not on refer is there any method to pass
header someting like refer to and refer by, can we have some more here .

Regards
Sam