[Freeswitch-users] mod_jabber crashes if caller hangs up first

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sun Jan 23 21:27:17 MSK 2011

I wonder if anyone out here who uses the FS with mod_jabber to handle GV
calls has run into some problems. My FS v1.0.6 with mod_jabber patches from
FS git, hosted on a Seagate DockStar, will crash if a caller who calls my GV
line hangs up first before I get a chance to hang up. I wonder if this is
only a local issue on cross-compiled FS v1.0.6.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.