[Freeswitch-users] Portaudio Improvements

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 04:26:10 MSK 2011

Thanks Mitch, I actually had tried the equivalent uuid_audio and looks
like it's the only way to do it for now. We had wanted to get energy
levels dynamically to show a live indication but we given up that
feature.

About: http://about.me/dujinfang
Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com
Proj:  http://www.freeswitch.org.cn