[Freeswitch-users] Send email on successful fax sending.

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 15:33:42 MSK 2011

But since the channel will hangup, you'd need to wait for and check the CDR
to see that variable.

mod_spandsp_fax.c:412 is "TODO Fire events"

It looks like that it's planned for mod_spandsp to fire an event that'll
indicate that the fax has finished sending and would contain the status.

If that was implemented, you could connect via ESL, do the originate and
wait for the event to tell you whether it worked or not.

-Steve