[Freeswitch-users] Incorrect Loopback channel variables?

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:48:49 MSK 2011

Hi all.

Seems some channel variables are set incorrectly on loopback channels.
When we do info() or uuid_dump() on loopback/-b, Channel-Name says it
is "loopback/-b", loopback leg name is B, but variable_channel_name is
set to "loopback-a".  other_loopback_leg is correctly set to uuid of
loopback/-a.

On loopback-a, there are correct "loopback/-a" only channel names and
variables...

Is this a normal behavior? Or how can I get variables not prefixed
with variable_ to deal with this inconsistence?

--
Best regards,

Dmitry Sytchev,
IT Engineer