[Freeswitch-users] Fax gateway

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 16:10:21 MSK 2011

hmmm, I will try too guess :P

you have your customers and you are assigning DID to them. You want to
charge the customers for originated fax calls (mail2fax) but you don't know
how?
All accounting is done on proxy level ... and the outgoing fax calls need to
use the appropriate DID so your billing can charge the customers accordingly
?

Did i get it right?