[Freeswitch-users] Ideas for FreeSWITCH Marketing Material ?

Michal Bielicki michal.bielicki at seventhsignal.de
Wed Jan 19 12:11:46 MSK 2011

We are doing a FreeSWITCH booth at Fosdem in 2 weeks and I am wondering if anybody has ideas for a flyer we could give to people there. I will cover the printing costs but I overestimated time for creativity I'd have before fosdem so looking for ideas :). Format would be A4 handouts and a A2 poster.
We would traanslate them into getrman as well for the Linux Tage in Chemnitz in March where we are running another FreeSWITCH booth.
cheers

Michal

Michal Bielicki
Geschäftsführer / CEO

Seventh Signal Ltd. & Co. KG
Weigandufer 45, Büro 115, D-12059 Berlin
Voice: +49 30 60988730

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRA 44413 B
Ust.-ID: DE266981999
Geschäftsführer: Michal Bielicki
Persönlich Haftende Gesellschafterin:
Seventh Signal Ltd, 69 Great Hampton St. Birmingham,
B18 6EW, GB, Company Nr.: 06889439
WWW.: http://www.seventhsignal.de