[Freeswitch-users] Yet another DTMF question

Travis Stutsman tlstutsman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:46:34 MSK 2011

I've looked through a lot of threads regarding DTMF troubles, but none of
them seem to relate to me.  I've just pulled a fresh copy of the freeswitch
source and compiled it and I cannot get my digits recognized - neither
in-band nor out-of-band.  I haven't messed with INFO yet as my phones don't
support it.  I've done packet captures on my local interface and on the
server's interface and I can see the RTP rfc2833 digits showing up, but
freeswitch completely ignores them.  I feel like I must be overlooking
something horribly obvious.  How can this be?  Any hints guys?  Thanks in
advance!