[Freeswitch-users] Caller-id on incoming FXO with freetdm

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 19:40:27 MSK 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 6:56 AM, guru singh <grsingh750 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am unable to get caller-id for incoming FXO calls.
> It is always being set to 0000000000
> I'm using FreeTDM and am on the latest git. I've set enable_callerid
> param to true in freetdm.conf.xml
> I can see fs pickup the callerid but then after each digit it says
> (debug=0), is this normal?
> Here is call debug log in fs for answering fxo and running the info
> app. http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15037
> What am I missing?

Hello,

The debug=0 line is normal when DTMF detection is enabled but DTMF debugging
is not.

However, since you are getting caller id, it should not be enqueuing DTMF
(since currently we do not support DTMF caller id).

Are the DTMF digits that you see detected the correct caller id?

If they are correct, then this looks like an interesting coincidence where a
bug actually mostly got your DTMF caller id to work, however some
adjustments would be required to completely support caller id by DTMF.

Which country is this line from?

Is your caller id sent from the telco (or switch?) via DTMF?

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com