[Freeswitch-users] Iksemel msvs compiling

Norman Lam hwnorman at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:14:12 MSK 2011

Hi Jeff

I may of mis understood of you saying "modify the project", but all I am
doing is following the wiki on mod_dingaling and IKsemel, aren't these 2
module officially supported in the build for win32 without any errors.

I download the latest Jit today, starting it fresh, plain vanilla and

I am following your guidance but still getting the error.

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: iksemel, Configuration: Debug Win32
------
1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'iksemel',
configuration 'Debug|Win32'
1>Compiling...
1>dom.c
1>filter.c
1>iks.c
1>ikstack.c
1>io-posix.c
1>jabber.c
1>md5.c
1>sax.c
1>sha.c
1>stream.c
1>..\..\iksemel\src\stream.c(19) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'gnutls/gnutls.h': No such file or directory
1>utility.c
1>base64.c
1>Generating Code...
1>Build log was saved at
"file://c:\FS_GIT2\libs\win32\iksemel\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>iksemel - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========