[Freeswitch-users] IP Failover with Sofia Recover - not recovering?!

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Mon Jan 17 01:45:55 MSK 2011

I'm supposed to have two machines with the same hostname - it's not just a
variable in the xml files..? Isn't that a bit odd?
And even when I modified the sql table to change the hostname in the DB and
then do a sofia recover, it didn't recover. I'm not sure how to debug this,
I'm just getting "no calls to recover" and I don't hear anything.

-Avi