[Freeswitch-users] DTMF events issue

Rafqat . rafonline at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 17:44:48 MSK 2011

Hi,

I am using ESL to listen to DTMF events.  In most part I can listen to these events and respond to them fine.

However, when leg A attempts to bridge to leg B, and presses some keys whilst waiting for leg b to answer the call, no DTMF events are received.  When leg b answers the call all the DTMF events that leg A generated whilst waiting for leg B to answer are received in one batch.

What am i doing wrong here? Is this normal behavour? surely not.

Cheers

Raf