[Freeswitch-users] How to kick a member from conference using java application (Kapil Rastogi)

kapil.rastogi kapil.rastogi at telemune.net
Thu Jan 13 17:31:11 MSK 2011

Dear All,

I am using java script as a scripting language to develop conference system.
I get a request from WEB to Kick (disconnect) a member from conference room
and I process that request in java application. To Kick a member i am using
the following function in my java application:

         con.api("conference", room_name + " kick " + member_id);

But it is not working. The system hangs on this statement.

Please tell me how to kick a member from conference. Please give me a sample
code for this.

Thanks,

-----
Regards,