[Freeswitch-users] Looking for someone to build Android SIP Client To Work W/Freeswitch

Siobhan Hamilton siobhan.pluggedin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 20:39:39 MSK 2011

Hi there,

Hope I'm not totally off-base with this post but I thought this group might
be a good resource to ask.... My company is looking for a SIP/VOIP expert
who can build an integrated SIP client for us on Android to interact with a
Freeswitch server we are building, if anyone is out there who fits the bill
or knows anyone....?

Requirements:
- No GPL'ed SIP Stacks - we are building a commercial app that we wish to
keep closed source.
- Not a standalone, typical SIP client; will use a non-traditional UI to
interact with the SIP server.
- Knowledge of optimization of Android performance and ability to evaluate
and implement best codecs for our purposes.

App will be interfacing with OpenSIPs registration server with a custom
presence module, so must be familiar with presence.  Users will be heavily
interacting in conference mode.

Please email resume/experience to siobhan.pluggedin at gmail.com...

Thank you,

Siobhan Hamilton