[Freeswitch-users] How to disable 5060-5080 with auto-nat at upnp?

Alex Wang hadyn_whx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 20:27:15 MSK 2011

I have trixbox running on my home LAN on the same ESX server, which is
my old pbx system. And I didn't map any port on the router and I use
google voice, freephoneline, voipcheap, etc and they all works fine.

I do need to setup the external ip, my local lan settings on *, but
that's it, nothing relate to the router.

I keep digging. If someone have the answer, pls let me know.

Alex