[Freeswitch-users] How to disable 5060-5080 with auto-nat at upnp?

Alex Wang hadyn_whx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 19:26:17 MSK 2011

Hi Rupa

Do you mean create a port map on the router to map to other ip instead
of FS?

update: That seems working. But do you think I can just turn off the
auto-nat and map the rtp port out to get it working? Which way is the
best? In the asterisk, I don't even need turn on upnp and don't need to
map the port and it works fine behind the router, even those ATAs,
normally you don't need to map any port on the router and they just
register from isp and works fine with router(non UPNP & UPNP), why FS
need do those extra step? I try to find the answer in the WiKi but cant
find the explaination for that.

Thanks

Alex