[Freeswitch-users] auto-nat is not working

Alex Wang hadyn_whx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 00:37:42 MSK 2011

I had bad experience about dd-wrt, not stable on my router, always cause
the problem or hang up over night. I will try the nat-pmp on tomato.
Switch back to dd-wrt will be my last option.

BTW, how to disable extension register from external after I turn the
upnp up? All the extensions are in my LAN and I do see some ip trying to
register the extension from outside.

Thanks

Alex