[Freeswitch-users] auto-nat is not working
rupa at rupa.com
Mon Jan 10 20:13:16 MSK 2011
1) Ensure you have UPNP turned on in tomato. Double check.
2) Ensure debug logs go to your log *file* (since you want to capture
info at startup and what you need will scroll off the screen or be too
early to get in fs_cli)
3) start freeswitch
4) check the log file or msgs originating from switch_nat.c (nice that
logs show the file, eh?)
5) pastebin the info in pastebin.freeswitch.org (or just the whole log
from a freeswitch start, that might be better so you don't
accidentally remove something needed)
6) Profit. :) Well, maybe not but I can look at 'em.
On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 9:33 PM, Alex Wang <hadyn_whx at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am very new about the freeswitch and just finished setup a new
> freeswitch and config a test sip account from my voip provider.
> in the fs_cli,
> originate sofia/gateway/gw1/xxxxxx(my other number) &echo()
> I got the phone ring but no echo.
> originate sofia/user/1000 &echo() works fine.
> nat_map status shows;
> freeswitch at internal> nat_map status
> Nat Type: UNKNOWN, ExtIP:
> 0 total.
> freeswitch at internal> sofia status profile internal
> Name internal
> Domain Name N/A
> Auto-NAT false
> DBName sofia_reg_internal
> Just wonder how to fix the NAT issue on my freeswitch.
> The router is WRT54GL with Tomato 1.28 on it, which seems support upnp...
> Thanks a lot
> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
> FreeSWITCH-users at lists.freeswitch.org
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users