[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH - Ploycom phone in hostedenvironment

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 19:25:34 MSK 2011

Thanks Brian.

<param name="NDLB-force-rport" value="safe"/>  works and magic.

But this is the firs time using a polycom phone , configuring polycom phone
is a nightmare. Specially setting up working with DNS SRV records.

But I find the sound quality is amazing and rock solid. Compare to Aastra
and Linksys.

Yes this year definitely attending cluecon 2011.

Thanks and regards,
Lloyd