[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference pin

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Jan 7 07:16:52 MSK 2011

This is pretty easy once you know what to do. Is it safe to assume that your
outside call comes in on the public context and then gets transferred to the
extension that then sends the caller into the conference? If so, just create
a separate extension for the external caller and call the conference with
the +[pin]. Then for the "internal" extension that your auth'd users dial
into don't have the +[pin] on the conference action.

Alternatively, you could set a chan var when the caller comes in, something
like outside_caller=true, and then have your conference extension check for
that value. Either method would probably work for you. It's just a matter of
what fits your scenario the best and if you need it to scale, etc.

-MC