[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference with cluster ODBC

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Fri Jan 7 00:25:15 MSK 2011

Rupa,

I don't want bother anyone with this thread but why not
to manage conference as SIP user ?
if someone from server A call an other who is registered on server B, so
FS do it automatically, why not with conference ? Or maybe create a param
in mod_conference that let the choice of the admin to manage unique name in
all cluster or not.
like <param name="cluster_unique_name" value="true"/>
I will try to understand the C code to hack something like this...